Trump Goes Off On Reporter After ‘Stupid’ Question Over DC Guard Shooter

President Donald Trump delivered a tragic update on the ambush that targeted two members of the National Guard in Washington, DC this week.Two guardsmen were shot by an Afghan national who overstayed his visa. Rahmanullah Lakanwal, 29, shot Sarah Beckstrom, 20, and Andrew Wolfe, 24, near the White House on Thanksgiving Eve.

Beckstrom passed away from her wounds on Friday, according to multiple reports.

Lakanwal arrived in the United States under the Biden administration, having previously worked with U.S. Special Forces in Afghanistan. He has been formally charged, and those charges could be upgraded following Beckstrom’s death.

Trump on Friday blamed former President Joe Biden and his immigration policies for allowing Lakanwal into the country. A reporter asked the president why he blamed Biden, prompting a sharp exchange.

“Because they let him! Are you stupid? Are you a stupid person? Because they came in on a plane, along with thousands of other people that shouldn’t be here,” President Trump replied.

Lakanwal reportedly entered the United States legally in 2021 under humanitarian parole through the Biden administration’s Operation Allies Welcome program following the chaotic and deadly U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021. But vetting for fighting with US forces in Afghanistan was not the same as vetting someone to become a permanent resident in the United States, Trump officials announced on Friday.

“The animal that shot the two National Guardsmen, with both being critically wounded, and now in two separate hospitals, is also severely wounded, but regardless, will pay a very steep price,” Trump wrote on Truth Social the day of the shootings.

“God bless our Great National Guard, and all of our Military and Law Enforcement. These are truly Great People. I, as President of the United States, and everyone associated with the Office of the Presidency, am with you!” he added.

Later, he wrote in another post along with a photo of hundreds of Afghan citizens crammed into a U.S. Air Force transport plane: “This is part of the horrendous airlift from Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of people poured into our Country totally unvetted and unchecked. We will fix it, but will never forget what Crooked Joe Biden and his Thugs did to our Country!”

Trump also announced an immediate change in U.S. immigration policy.

“I will permanently pause migration from all Third World Countries to allow the U.S. system to fully recover, terminate all of the millions of Biden illegal admissions, including those signed by Sleepy Joe Biden’s Autopen, and remove anyone who is not a net asset to the United States, or is incapable of loving our Country, end all Federal benefits and subsidies to noncitizens of our Country, denaturalize migrants who undermine domestic tranquility, and deport any Foreign National who is a public charge, security risk, or non-compatible with Western Civilization,” he wrote on Truth Social after Beckstrom succumbed to her wounds.

FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino also addressed the attack on the X platform.

“Lord, grant Sarah’s family strength, healing and comfort,” he wrote.

“She led a life of patriotism, service and sacrifice, and we will not rest until we bring the hand of justice to her attacker,” he continued. “Her sacrifice will never be forgotten.”

Bongino added: “God bless America, and all of those patriots and heroes who defend Her.”

Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., said he is seeking additional information from the CIA after the agency’s director confirmed that the suspected gunman worked with U.S. government agencies, including the CIA, while in Afghanistan.

Related Posts

National Guard Shooting Suspect Learns Fate After One Member Dies

The man arrested for ambushing and shooting two National Guard members the day before Thanksgiving will now face a first-degree murder charge, U.S. Attorney Jeanine Pirro said…

Trump Intel Chief Reveals Shocking Detail About Alleged Guard Shooter

The Trump administration issued a warning Friday after a senior intelligence official disclosed that the Afghan suspect accused in the fatal Washington, D.C., shooting had not been…

Major Break in Charlie Kirk Murder Probe: Prosecutors Cite Massive Evidence File Against Suspect

Charlie Kirk, a fiery conservative activist and a lightning rod for ideological warfare, was shot to death on a rooftop in Salt Lake City. The man now…

Senate RepubIicans Confirm More Than 100 Trump Nominees

Senate Republicans have confirmed over 100 of President Donald Trump’s nominees, clearing the backlog of pending appointments in a single move. The confirmations came after the Senate…

Former WH Doctor Gives Grim OutIook On Biden’s Cancer Prognosis

A top doctor to Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump told the Washington Free Beacon that the prognosis for former President Joe Biden’s metastatic prostate cancer is…

Former Brazilian President and Trump Ally Begins Prison Sentence

Brazil’s former president Jair Bolsonaro must begin serving a 27-year prison sentence for plotting an attempted coup, Supreme Court Justice Alexandre de Moraes ruled Tuesday. Bolsonaro’s legal…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *